This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS.
We've made it easier for you to buy the resources you need so you can start using them in your classroom.
You can pay for your resources using Snapplify credit, credit and debit card, Instant EFT, EFT, and mobile money payments (e.g. M-Pesa). Check out our helpful article on everything you need to about payments via our website.
To check out and pay for your resources (follow these steps for free resources too):
- When you’re finished selecting your resources, click the shopping cart icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the Cart page, you’ll be able to view the item(s) you added to your cart and check that the resource(s) listed is/are correct.
- If you have a coupon code, you can claim the coupon by typing the code into the textbox and clicking the ‘Apply Discount’ button.
- When you’re sure that all the products listed on this page are correct, click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, complete the details on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, review your order, then click the 'Make Payment' button.
- You'll be redirected to Snapplify Pay, where you'll be prompted to sign in with your Snapplify account. Once signed in, choose your preferred method of payment (Snapplify credit, credit/debit card, Instant EFT, or EFT), enter the required information (if needed), then tick the two checkboxes at the base of the form to confirm that you've read and understood the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy (even if you're paying via EFT).
- Click 'Pay Now' to complete your purchase.
Once redirected to Snapplify Pay, you'll need to sign in again with your Snapplify account to complete your order. For EFT payments, it's important to use the correct reference number (this is provided by Snapplify Pay and starts with your order number, followed by the date). You need to accept the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy even if you're paying via EFT. Proof of payment (which is confirmation of a completed bank transfer) should be emailed to email@example.com. Please note that screenshots will not be accepted as proof of payment.
Find out more about downloading your Teacha! resources.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.